The Calanques in Marseilles, Italy is a stunning series of 3 inlets featuring gorgeous blue waters, which the 3 scuppers on our Calanques Spill bowl perfectly represent.. This bowl beautifully flows into bowls, pools, or basins and is the perfect choice for a dynamic water feature! The 3 scuppers on this bowl are placed at 90 degree angles for a total of 180 degrees.
- Material: Hardstone
- Measurements: 39" Top Diameter, 19" Base Diameter, 13" High, Scuppers at 90 Deg angle ea. total of 180 Deg.
- Scupper Lip Size: 3.50"
- Recommended Flow: 4-5 GPM
- Connection: 2 inch center cut pre-drilled hole. Need a smaller or larger size? No problem, we can do that for you.
- Weight: 247 lbs
- Maintaining: Care and weatherproofing instructions included.
- Shipping: Ships via freight. Shipping is billed separately.
Call us for a quote or with questions at: 949-329-8355
Disclaimer: Air pockets are a common occurrence in precast products. Any Design Cast product can display air pockets.
The frequency and size of air pockets is not controllable in any way. An example of common air pockets is pictured on the right.