The Calanques Spill bowl is named after the Calanques in Marseilles, Italy. The 3 inlets of the Calanques have gorgeous blue waters, which represent the three scuppers placed on this bowl. The 3 scuppers on this large 39" bowl are at 45 degree angles for a beautiful flow, whether it is into a pool, fountain or basin.
- Material: Hardstone
- Measurements: 39" Top Diameter, 19" Base Diameter, 13" High, Scuppers at 45 Deg angle ea. total of 90 Deg.
- Scupper Lip Size: 3.50"
- Recommended Flow: 4-5 GPM
- Connection: 2" inch center cut pre-drilled hole. Need a smaller or larger size? No problem, we can do that for you.
- Weight: 247 lbs
- Maintaining: Care and weatherproofing instructions included.
- Shipping: Ships via freight. Shipping is billed separately.
Call us for a quote or with questions at: 949-329-8355
Disclaimer: Air pockets are a common occurrence in precast products. Any Design Cast product can display air pockets.
The frequency and size of air pockets is not controllable in any way. An example of common air pockets is pictured on the right.