The Everything Landscape Podcast
Listen - Learn - Educate
The podcast features:
1. Pool Builders sharing their experiences working on both commercial and residential projects. Are you new to the industry and/or want
to pick up some good pointers? Learn things such as how to stay on target to complete projects in a timely fashion, how to deal with customer complaints, how to deal with product suppliers, types of discounts you should expect from your vendors, how to maintain your pool and/or spa, and so much more.
2. Landscape Architects sharing invaluable expertise such as how to break into the industry, licensing requirements, different types of continuing education courses, and so much more.
3. Landscape Designers
sharing what it means to have an eye for design, how they got into the industry, how to expand your knowledge, different types of continuing education courses, and so much
4. Vendors sharing information about their businesses and products. From water features to tile and more. Learn about specials and discounts too.
5. Real Estate professionals discussing the good and bad about having a pool and/or spa added to your property.
6. City/County Agencies discussing permits, fees and who is responsible for getting permits, what permits must be issued before beginning to build, and so much more.
that have had a pool and/or spa built discussing their likes and dislikes about the
process and homeowners looking to have a pool and/or spa built. Tune in to hear the good, bad, and the ugly. Hear about everything from projects coming in under budget, over budget, not as expected, exceeding expectations, being completed in a timely manner or not within the quoted time-frame, the quality and delivery of products such as tiles and water features, and much more.